Monday, April 28, 2008

anti-faradic

my new bathtub is huge. in the absence of a plug, i duct taped the drain last night, poured myself and glass of wine, and sank into the glory that is my life right now. things have gone from so ridiculously bad to elation. i am the happiest i've been since moving to portland. i've made difficult decisions to eliminate the unnecessary stresses in my life, and am starting to yield the benefits of doing so.

i have been doing my own thing, for the first time in a while. i'm not dating anyone, i haven't had sex in over 2 months, i'm spending more time on my own. i'm letting other people plan outings. it's a pleasant change of pace. i've been reconnecting with old friends. and everything is just so nice. i feel really at peace for the first time in a long time.

No comments: